In the age of Tinder, one-night stands, and “let’s just keep things casual,” it can be really hard to navigate the modern dating scene if you are looking for lasting love. While there are dating apps that are more focused on connecting people who are looking for a serious relationship, it can still be difficult to find your other half. Here’s where dating coaches come in! A dating coach is someone that can help you find success in relationships through discussion, behavior models, and role-play. If you are having a hard time dating or if you are looking for a more effective approach to romance, then you should consider trying out a dating coach!
Not convincing enough? Here are 10 (not-so) surprising benefits of hiring a dating coach:
- They can help you improve your confidence and self-esteem
- They can help you set up both short and long term goals
- They can help you steer clear of distractions and stay focused on your main target
- They can help you look at dating and romance from a different, healthier perspective
- They can help you identify any dating “blind-spots” you may have
- They can help you lift your spirits when you’re feeling discouraged
- They can help you improve your communication skills
- They can help you hold yourself accountable to healthy, realistic standards
- They can help you reflect on failed relationships to avoid any repeat mistakes
- They can set you up on a blind-date (really, they already know so many singles!)
If you are considering turning to a dating coach, but you are concerned about the convenience or the affordability of hiring one, you should consider downloading Relish – a relationship coaching app. Its trained relationship coaches can help you navigate dating and the early stages of a relationship at your convenience for a much more affordable price than run-of-the-mill, face-to-face coaching.