Kids are the soul of a family. And if we talk about celebrating their birthday, then the cake is that one thing that your kid looks forward to. So, do you have any plans for your kid’s birthday celebration? Or about what design of cake you should pick up this year to make the celebration extraordinary for your kiddo? If you have then great but if you don’t have, then fret not! As below, we have listed a few designer cake ideas that would leave your toddler and his/her friends in awe. Check it out-
- Doll-themed Cake- Doll cakes have become quite popular these days. From Barbie to Kelli, bakeries out there are filled with a huge variety of doll-themed cakes. Get your doll-like daughter a cake that she would love, and that will make her happy on her birthday.
- Cartoon-themed Cake- Another cake variety that your toddler would adore would include his/her favourite cartoon character in the form of a cake. From Doremon to Shinchan and many more, you can easily find a cartoon-themed cake in a bakery near you.
- Jungle-themed Cake- The Lion King is one movie that we all have adored in our childhood days, and now your child might be loving that little Simba. So, how about jungle theme cakes that help your kid feel overwhelmed with the Lion King and Simba figurine on the top? Sounds great, right?
- Princess-themed Cake- Every little girl is the princess of her house. So, a cake with a princess on it, especially from Disney’s latest movie- Frozen 2 would be a win-win situation for you. Get your daughter a princess Elsa cake and make her feel extraordinary on her birthday.
- Car-themed Cake- If your toddler is busy running his toy-car all around the house, then this cake can be a surprise for him. Get your baby-boy a car-themed cake, in the design of his favourite car and see how his expressions would turn into amazement instantly after he sees his birthday cake.
- Tiara-themed Cake- Another way to leave your baby-girl and her gang a little overwhelmed would be a cake with a tiara on it. You can go for a princess’s crown tiara or a floral tiara, topped with edible golden or silver dust. We bet, your girl and her little guests would be left in awe with such a magical looking cake.
- Rainbow-themed Cake- Another way to charge up the little guests and your kiddo on his/her birthday is with a cake rainbow cake. Go for a rainbow cake with every layer of bread in it in different colours and see how the cake disappears soon after your kid cuts it.
- Unicorn-themed Cake- Unicorn-theme stationery, t-shirts, colouring books, etc. are quite popular in the market currently. So, get your kid a unicorn-themed cake with a golden horn and have some fondant flowers at the top. This magical looking creature will make the gang of toddlers, amazed.
So, these were some of the cake themes that you can consider for your kid’s birthday party.