Available throughout November 26 at participating Dunkin' Donuts shops throughout the country, Dunkin' Donuts' fall flavors menu items include:
- New Low Fat Apple Caramel Muffin: The delicious Low Fat Apple Caramel Muffin is Dunkin' Donuts' very first low-fat muffin, with only three grams of fat. Available at the suggested retail price of $1.39, the new muffin is part of Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART menu of better-for-you items.
- Pumpkin Coffee and Latte: Pumpkin flavoring adds seasonal flair to these Dunkin' Donuts favorites that can be served hot or iced. The Pumpkin Latte includes whipped cream and a caramel drizzle and is available at the suggested retail price of $2.49 for a small 10 oz. beverage.
- New Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta®: This take on the traditional Coffee Coolatta, Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta features a swirl of pumpkin flavor and is available at the suggested retail price of $1.99 for a small 16 oz. beverage.
- Pumpkin Muffin: The Pumpkin Muffin, one of the most popular seasonal varieties, is topped with white icing and streusel crumbs and is available at the suggested retail price of $1.39.
- Pumpkin Donut: A pumpkin-flavored, glazed cake donut, the Pumpkin Donut is a seasonal favorite, available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- "Fall Harvest" Donut: The "Fall Harvest" Donut is a yeast ring donut topped with orange icing and a festive pumpkin sprinkle mix, available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- Fall Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats: The Fall Munchkins Donut Hole treats are decorated with autumn colored non-pareils and are available at the suggested retail price of $4.49 for a 25 count box.
- New Spiced Apple Twist (New England only): Served warm, the Spiced Apple Twist features apple flavored filling swirled throughout sweet dough and topped with delicious icing. Available only in New England, enjoy a combo including a Spiced Apple Twist and a Medium Hot Coffee for the suggested retail price of $2.99.
My husband is a huge Boston Kreme fan, so I am so getting him the Boston Scream on Halloween! The kids like Donut Holes, so I'll probably get them the Fall Munchkins. And my choice would be the Fall Harvest Donut. Are any of these Fall or Halloween Flavors tempting you? Or will you go for a more classic DD treat?