Their selection is meant for babies, so too young for my kiddos. But I LOVED the edgy look to the items and felt they would be completely appropriate to buzz for Halloween. Why? Well, here are some of my Halloween Picks from RockerBye Baby:
Skull AIO Diaper: This all-in-one diaper is fool-proof for use. Simply put one a fresh diaper when needed - and when it gets dirty the whole thing goes into the wash (after shaking out any solid waste). It comes in black with a white skull or white with a red skull - and I just think it's so different! It would be great to show off throughout the month of October ... and the rest of the year too! You can choose from three sizes, so babies can style with these oh-so-cool skull AIOs from birth to 30 pounds! And if the Skull AIO is not quite your thing, they do have a selection of prints to choose from - I love the Bad Luck Club one.
Skullie: Skullies are little tagalong blankets that come with a clip for clipping to strollers, pacifiers, toys and more. They are minky soft on one side and have cute patterns on the other. I love this unisex skullie, with a bright skeleton pattern on one side and the blue minky on the other. It's only $12 and makes a wonderful Halloween lovie!
Blankets: RockerBye Baby has a great selection of not-so-scary toddler blankets. I have a hard time choosing a favorite, but for Halloween I was on the look-out for skulls and skeletons. For girls I love the pink skull and crossbones blanket, with a pink minky swirl on the other side. It is a great size for toddlers to cuddle with - 30 x 36 inches. And moms of boys - if you love it... there is also a version in blue!
So, shopping for baby this Halloween? Be sure to see what RockerBye Baby has to offer at RockerByeBaby.com, as well as their Etsy Shop.
Looking for completely unique crib baby? Visit Rockerbye Baby to find something cool that you wont find at mass retailers! They are 100% customizable!
RockerByeBaby.com or the RockerByeBaby Etsy Shop and tell me your favorite product or what you would like to have custom made.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Enter the GE appliance give-away - you can do this daily!
- Become a Fan of RockerByeBaby on Facebook
- Follow RockerByeBaby on Twitter and say you saw them @themombuzz!
- Purchase an item from RockerByeBaby! Get an entry per dollar spent. Let me know what you bought and be sure to tell RockerByeBaby that themombuzz referred you!
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. The Mom Buzz received NO RENUMERATION for this post. I just thought the products were oh-so cool and had to share. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!