So I was just introduced to Eating Right Kids. They have an array of choices, all featuring Warner Brothers characters. Some products include:
- Watermelon Applesauce
- Special Recipe White Bread - 15% DV of Calcium and 3 grams of Fiber
- Chewy Bars - Mixed Fruit, Sour Strawberry and more
- Fat Free Pudding - Chocolate, Tapioca, Vanilla
- Fruit Cups - Mixed Fruit, Diced Pears, Diced Peaches
- 100% Juice - no corn syrup and flavors like White Grape Cherry, Fruit Punch, Apple and Orange Tangerine
- Frozen Entrees - Chicken Nuggets, Chicken and Cheese Enchilada, Macaroni & Cheese, Macaroni, Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
- Pasta - Tri-Color Wheat Rotini and Wheat Pasta Rings
The Macaroni with Beef was HUGE. It has 2 servings in there - but I would be stuffed trying to eat it as an adult. So it is good to cook one for both boys AND me! It has 6 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, 28 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fat and 460 mg of sodium. It's kind of high on the sodium side, but low on fat. One serving is 160 calories. Sylvester the cat is on the container.
You can purchase all of these Eating Right Kids products at 1,700 Safeway locations. There are more than 60 items across 18 categories, including breakfast foods, produce, portable meals, dairy, snack, beverages and frozen entrees. It's available in both the Unites States and Canada.
And you can feel comfortable knowing the producs are based on the most recent dietary recommendations and regulations from several federal and state agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Agriculture, the Alliance for a Healthier Generation adn the California School Nutritional Guidelines SB12.
And as Porky Pig would say ... "That's all folks!"
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!