Oobr is engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. It's exclusive Elemental Safety System™ is comprised of five structural safety elements:
- First-ever magnesium back frame better contains the child's torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Rigid LATCH system secures the booster seat in place, while providing easy installation.
- Steel headrest structure with deep side wings reduces twisting movements and improves head protection in a collision.
- Energy-absorbing foam layer results in less force transferred directly to the child in a collision.
- Belt guides improve belt positioning on shoulders and hips.
Check out this video:
Additionally, oobr offers the flexibility of a removable back and adjustable headrest to accommodate a wider range of children. The full back is ideal for children between 38-57 inches tall who weigh 33-100 pounds. When the back is removed, it is suitable for children between 40-57 inches tall who weigh 40-100 pounds.
A variety of stylish designs are also available, including special edition seats that feature Paul Frank's® lovable, wide-mouthed monkey Julius, and his canny friend Skurvy.
Starting at $239.99, oobr should be available online and in local boutique stores now.
And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!