Well, the help is there with remote technology assistance of Support.com. And trust me, if you have kids, a husband or brother-in-laws also using your computer - you will need this support so much more! It's like having your own personal IT guy!
The Tech Support experts at Support.com offer fast online computer repair for the personal computer and home office. Just imagine, no more calling tech-savvy friends and family for help, waiting FOREVER for a technician to come or lugging your computer to a store for service. Instead, Support.com can help you diagnose and fix technology "snafus" over the phone. Plus, they also will provide assistance with hooking up printers, Ipods, digital cameras and more!
Their Solutions Engineers can provide:
- Solutions for problematic software or operating-system bugs
- Spyware removal
- Virus removal
- Optimization for a slow computer
- Home network setup
- Issues or errors with software applications
- Setup, configuration and troubleshooting of your network and peripheral devices
- Complete home and home office computer support, for problems big and small
- Immediate access to experts through EasySupport desktop product, phone and chat
- Hassle-free, easy to use tech support 365 days a year.
Simply put, Support.com is a leader of remote technology assistance. Definitely something us savvy online moms can use!
BUZZWORTHY: Printable and e-mailable gift cards are available for any of support.com's one-time fix services. It makes the perfect accompaniment to high-tech gifts, like a digital camera.
Support.com is giving one buzz reader a FREE YEAR OF ONLINE COMPUTER REPAIR! This is a $199.99 value!
To enter, please complete the form below by telling me where the Support.com Solutions Engineers are located?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link! (You can tweet 1x per day)
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product.