Why do you want a cordless flat iron? FREEDOM! Freedom to straighten your hair from any angle and freedom to straighten your hair in any room.
I had the opportunity to try this baby out and Oh.My.Goodness, it was just amazing. You plug in the base and turn it on. You pop the cordless flat iron into the standing base and turn it on. You let it heat up. And then ... straighten at will!
Why do I love it? Well, one thing I've always done when straightening my hair is flip it upside down to get the thick hair underneath straight. Then I attack the top. I know, strange, but it works with my thick hair. And now I can do it without a cord getting in the way, knocking down my bottles, hair serum and soap in my small bathroom. Plus, since it is cordless, I can charge the flat iron in the bathroom, but then go to the guest bathroom to straighten it so that I am closer to the kids as they play. Their rooms are adjacent to the guest bathroom.
Plus, it has Black Ceramic plates! Ceramic plates are a must since they maintain an even temperature, preserve moisture in the hair shaft and protect the hair cuticle from damage.
Oh - and it is just aesthetically pleasing. You can actually leave this out on your bathroom counter, nice and neat. Not a messy tangle of cords or a shock hazard, like with other flat irons when you leave them around your bathroom sink.
Here are the features at-a-glance:
- Can be operated with or without the cord
- Heats up in 2 - 3 minutes
- Black Ceramic
- Cordless Usage time is 5 minutes
- 392 degrees Fahrenheit
BARBAR is based in Beverly Hills, CA and has been in operation since 2000. With over 20 years of experience as a former stylist, the company's founder, Dominic Barbar, has applied his years of techinical know-how to turn his passion into reality by creating a premium line of hair care products that simplify the hair stylist's job.
BARBAR products utilize Mr. Barbar's intrinsic knowledge of hair with cutting edge technology to bring the latest in hair tool innovations. BARBAR's variety of professional quality products cover all the hair needs without damaging a strand.
WIN WIN WIN
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your tweet link.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor for 1 entry. Get an extra 5 entries (leave 5 comments) if you put up a "before" picture (like on my video) and say you want to win a BARBAR Black Ceramic 1800 Cordless Flat Iron from the Mom Buzz.
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site
- Add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Leave a comment on the Breakfast with Elmo post for an extra entry.