She has brought in animal prints, making her apron designs even spicier. Choose from zebra print, cheetah or wildcat (like Leopard), each with a vibrant, colorful trim. And the styles are just as flirty as ever, as you choose from a criss-cross bandeau, sassy Lolita, Rock-n-Roll or the Wildcat Series. The names are as chic as the designs!
How did Carolyn's Kitchen Aprons come about?
Inspired by a gorgeous apron and glove set from Paris, Carolyn began by discovering 1940's patterns and bringing them to life with her modern interpretive designs. "I wanted to bring back the glamour, sexiness, and cuteness of a bygone innocent era. The gloves and fabrics are new and nicer - it's a new and improved version of the '40's."
And don't forget the accessories, like a matching garter belt and dish gloves which only enhance the apron! Pretty much, Carolyn's vintage-inspired aprons combine Suzy Homemaker with the indulgent delights of naughty pin-ups. It makes a perfect gift for yourself, a friend, a mom, sister or newlywed!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Enter to win a Slim Series DVD - entry good until 6.17.