Father's Day is slowly creeping up. Now, we already know you got your dad a wicked cool gift. (You honestly have to ask me what I got my dad - it's hilarious). And I am sure you got a card, too. But I LOVE Ecards and there is a fun selection of Free Fathers Day Ecards at Got-Free-Ecards.com.
For example, right off the bat I found a sweet one for a dad from his daughter. And I really like the one with a whale, for all you SeaWorld fans. But I think my fave was the one that was a reference to Karate Kid - float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
When choosing a Father's Day card, you can see "all", "most rated" or "most e-mailed". I would like to see other options eventually, like humorous, sincere, etc.
Here are a few things that I really like about Got-Free-Ecards.com:
- Selection: They are funny, sweet and ANIMATED.
- FREE: While some places make you pay for select Ecards, here it is truly all free. No "Surprise! E-mailing this E-Card will cost you 99 cents".
- Personalize: You can personalize these Free Ecards with your own picture and voice!
- Rating System: You can rate the cards! Think it's cool - give it a thumbs up! Not so cool, thumbs down. And you can also look at the top-rated cards when searching.
- No Log-In: What I loved MOST was that I don't have to log-in or sign-in to send a card! Just go through the cards, pick my favorite and e-mail! No more worrying about forgotten passwords!
- Quick: Without needing to log-in, you can just quickly pick a fave card, e-mail it and you're done.
Check out Got-Free-Ecards for your Free Fathers Day Ecards! And remember to set up important birthdates and anniversaries using their event reminder while you are there.
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product.