But hinting that you want flowers, that can be complicated. Until now. The California Cut Flower Commission (CCFC) has come up with a "Hint Card" to help all of us moms get the flowers we deserve!
I received 6 hint cards to use. They come attached and you just separate at the perforation. The instructions say:
Use a little romance or a little humor to ask for what you really want: California grown cut flowers. Just choose a card, then drop a not-so-subtle hint!Every card has a different message on the front, including:
- pssst...my favorite flower is in season.
- I DARE YOU TO BUY ME flowers.
- Flowers make a girl happy. And you know what happens when this girl is happy... ;)
- Want to make up for it? You know what to do.
- Not because you have to. Not because you're sorry. Just because.
- "Don't let all of my hard work go to waste!" - Mr Bumble Bee
On the other side of these cards, there is a message that directs your loved one to ask a floral retailer for California Grown Flowers - America's Freshest Flowers!
These Hint Cards are business card sized, making them easy to leave tucked in unassuming spots - like under pillows, inside lunch bags, stuck on mirrors, tucked in billfolds, placed on plates or just delivered from hand to hand. I left one on my husband's windshield. Let's see what happens...
Luckily, I didn't have to wait for my husband to get the hint, because CFCC sent me a bouquet of daisies and other gorgeous flowers. Shades of pink, purples and yellows brightened my day when they arrived! And boy were my boys fascinated. (I told you I haven't gotten flowers in a while!) I love the freshness of the California Cut Flowers and know that you guys will too!
WIN WIN WIN25 buzz readers will get a set of cards to use on their husbands! To enter to win, leave a comment on where you would hide the hint card. And one winner will have a chance to be eligible to win a bouquet of flowers once a month for a year by completing an online survey!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Complete the Online Survey for a chance to win free flowers for a YEAR! Let me know when you do.
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product.Thank you Family Review Network for making this review possible!