First of all, how can I not love the name! CoverBee - totally buzzworthy. It has an adorable logo too - a bee, of course. But better than the name or logo are the laptop covers they design. If you don't have one yet, you NEED one of these. Whether they are sleek like faux snake skin or plush like leopard, they are all FABULOUS. There are even pink and red polkadot covers if you want more color. You can see the complete collection at CoverBee, of course.
It has a quilted, gold inner lining to keep your laptop completely protected. And the outside is a soft, sleek, shiny faux leopard print. It's completely wild! I know so many women would just love it, as well as the other animal prints that are available.
The craftmanship was incredible. No loose threads, perfect material. My laptop and I love it very much.
To use the CoverBee is simple. Just slide your laptop through the side opening. Tada! You don't need to be a techie person to own one, simply have a love for all things beautiful and stylish! And all of the styles are available for either laptops or netbooks.
Cleaning my cover may be a necessity when I have two boys around. CoverBee suggests washing inside out, by hand, air dry and do not iron!
Now, CoverBees are made in Holland. So the pricing on the website is in pounds. If you want to convert it to dollars, it would be $33.97. And shipping is free!
1. Choose a Favorite Style and Size from CoverBee. Let me know in a comment.
2. Blog about CoverBee - add a link to the Mom Buzz and CoverBee.
3. Add CoverBee to Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
4. Bookmark CoverBee on your Browser.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill at lease one REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)