Eebee is an adorable puppet character with crazy noodle hair that interacts with an adult woman. He has a limited vocabulary, like a real baby and/or toddler. There are also scenes where real children do the activities, as well. The DVD is meant for ages 12 months and up. My 16 month old really enjoyed watching with me! And it was fun re-enacting different play activities with our own toys!
For example, when Eebee plays with a flashlight, he his having a lot of fun following the light's path. He learns about concentrating on objects, details and controlling items. I know my kids LOVE flashlight, shining it on things and creating shadows. So that is one fun activity that the DVD shows you and that you can re-enact at home.
Plus, what really rocks is the Play-by-Play Guide where a child expert explains each playtime activity and what your child is probably thinking and experiencing.
Eebee's web site also has toys that you can purchase to help invigorate playtime learning at your house. First off, I love the Eebee Doll they have on their site - 17"! But they also have a bowling set, ball set and an Adventure Playmat/Play House that looks like loads of fun for a curious baby!
Eebee's Adventures: Figuring Things Out is 75 minutes long. Its activities include The Lightbulb Goes On, Blocks & Tackling Ideas, and On the Go. It is approximately 75 minutes long.
WIN WIN WINThe Mom Buzz will be doing three reviews on different Eebee's Adventures DVDs. One winner will get to take home the set for themselves! To enter to win, visit Eebee's web site, look around and tell me what you like about Eebee's Adventures - the show, the website, the philosophy, the toys, anything!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Leave a comment on the Eebee Blog - let me know where!
- Earn extra entries by leaving a relevant comment on this Eebee post for All in a Day's Play.
- Earn extra entries by leaving a relevant comment on this Eebee post for Exploring Real Stuff.
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. Thank you to Eebee's Adventures for providing these DVDs for review.