Kokopax is a fresh new concept on the conventional backpack style baby carrier. The fashionable and lightweight framed carrier, ideal for today’s busy multi-tasking parents, is certain to become go-to gear for keeping baby happy while going about the day. Weighing approximately 2.7 lbs, the carrier is ideal for summer travels. It includes many features for the ultimate in comfort and safety for both the wearer and its little occupant.
* made with 100% cotton canvas
* anodized aluminum frame
* comfortable shoulder straps
* adjustable frame to fit individual user
* padded waist support
* handy storage pocket
* kickstand for easy loading
* 5-pt. safety harness
* ties to secure pax protector™
* toy ring to attach koko™ or other toys
* weighs approximately 2.7 lbs.
* fits in airline overhead bins
* for use from 6 months to 2 years (or up to 35 pounds)
* patent pending
* includes green carry bag
Plus, totes, organic accessories and hats are also offered to perfectly coordinate and complement the carrier’s custom designed fabric.
THE KOKOPAX STORY
“After using old frame carriers my mom found in thrift stores, I was inspired to create a carrier that was as comfortable and as basic as the old carriers, but a lot more fashionable,” said kokopax founder Sarah Spoor. “Our 100% cotton canvas fabric is custom designed and printed in Los Angeles. The fabrics are beautiful, funky and fun and even hip dads will find designs made especially for them. It’s a throwback to less complicated times when products weren’t over engineered. These carriers are safe, simple, functional and extremely lightweight. They help you get things done and go places, together. The best part is that they can be used every day, everywhere.”
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave the Twitterlink.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Add the Summer Party button to your site.
Contest Ends May 30. Please read complete rules.
For more chances to win, visit:
Life in a House of Blue
Look What Mom Found
As They Grow Up