How does it work? Well, it completely covers the top of your shoulders, around your neck and then closes with Velcro. When you put your wiggly little on on your shoulder no matter how much moving and shaking you both do - it just won't come off.
Plus, it's reversible! I have Go Bananas. It has monkeys on one side and subtle white and yellow stripes on the other. So depending on my mood, I can put either side facing out. And there are also styles that Dad can wear on her site. Each Skyoozmee costs $15 - but you can get a 3 pack (which you choose your three favorites) for $35.
What a life saver this will be for your clothes. Plus, it will make a GREAT shower gift.
Here you can see it in action - on me.
What do you think? Pretty cool?! Well, Skyoozmee is giving one lucky the Mom Buzz reader a chance to win one! To enter, visit Skyoozmee and tell me your favorite pattern!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Make a purchase from Skyoozmee during the contest and get 10 extra entries.