When you join The Mixer online (IT'S FREE!) you will be learning the ins and outs of cooking and baking, while interacting with Betty Crocker Kitchens' experts LIVE during a class and connecting with an entire community of people just like you. What's great is that you can do it in the comfort of your own kitchen whenever it best fits your schedule. Just check out this video to see how fun it is!
Each week for six weeks, The Mixer will feature a new class line up complete with recipe demos, tips & techniques, flavor secrets and much more.
- Week #1 - Kickin' Chicken Recipes and tips for making juicy, mouthwatering chicken
- Week #2 - Pastabilities Secrets of building flavor that will allow you to create your own signature sauces
- Week #3 - Greens with Envy Recipes for go-to salads
- Week #4 - Viva Tortilla Taking taco night to a whole new level
- Week #5 - Wok it Out Stir-fry techniques and recipes for easy
- flavorful sauces
- Week #6 - Small Bites-Big Flavors Dips and appetizers that are easy and flavorful and guiltless desserts
Classes are held three times a week. Chat live with the Betty Crocker Kitchens Experts:
- Tuesdays 7 p.m. ET
- Wednesdays 9 p.m. ET
- Saturdays 4 p.m. ET
But don't worry if you miss it, you can always go back to watch the class on demand and get in on the conversation. For complete details on each of the classes simply go to www.bettycrocker.com/themixer and register to become a member.
WIN WIN WINWin a "The Mixer" gift basket filled with a Betty Crocker mixing spoon, spatula, measuring spoons and cups, whisk, liquid measuring cup and a Betty Crocker Magazine - just the right items to help you prepare spectacular meals and desserts.
To enter, answer this fun question! If you could have your own cooking show what would you call it?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- What is one cooking gadget you can't live without?