1 lb. beef round steak 500 g
1 tbsp oil 15 ml
1 tsp grated ginger 5ml
1 clove garlic, crushed 1
1/2 cup beef stock 125 ml
1 tbsp soy sauce 15 ml
2 tbsp Hoi Sin sauce 25 ml
2 tbsp cornstarch 25 ml
10 oz. package frozen 375 ml mixed vegetables (broccoli, snowpeas, cauliflower, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
1. Slice beef thinly.
2. Meat will slice easily if partially frozen.
3. Combine oil, ginger and garlic in a 1.5-quart (1.5 L) casserole dish.
4. Cook at P7 1 minute.
5. Combine beef stock, soy sauce, Hoi Sin sauce, and cornstarch and add to casserole.
6. Cook at P7 1 1/2 minutes.
7. Stir in meat, cover and cook at P4 4 minutes.
8. Add vegetables and cook at P4 6 - 8 minutes; stirring occasionally.
9. Let stand 3 minutes. Serve with rice.
It is just so quick and yummy!
And don't forget to enter for a chance to win a Panasonic Inverter Microwave, so you can cook these meals at home!