Most unique is Miss Brittany's Organic Preschool FunDough. You can purchase it ready made or as a kit to complete at home. I know my little one can't RESIST nibbling PlayDough. Yuck. But with FunDough, although not encouraged, if your child decides to taste you can be assured in knowing that preschool playdough is nontoxic, chemical free, and made from high quality organic ingredients.
Second, have you seen BlissyBottoms? We all like ruffly diaper covers on our girls. But what about the boys? Well, check out these Spiderman shorts/ boxers to cover your baby boys diaper! Plus, she sells matching tees too! My oldest would FREAK if he got his little body in that shirt. He is Super Hero OBSESSED.
Finally, let's talk Starbucks. Do you visit so often that even your 2 year old can place your order for you? Then you have to check out the Starbabies tees. Here is my little niece modeling hers. It's a must-have and available from size 0 months to 4T.
Plus, her shop is filled with SO MUCH MORE. She has organic onesies, bow, barrettes an holders, photo albums and brag books, diaper wipe cases and tubs, apron and chef hats, shadow boxes, wall letters and baby hats. Honestly, it's a great selection for gift giving - from baby showers to toddlers.
For your first entry, visit Blissy by Brittany and tell me what you would purchase with your $25?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor - get 2 entries (Leave 2 comments)
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Place an order with Blissy by Brittany and get FIVE extra entries. (Leave 5 comments)