When I was pregnant with my first son, I went about choosing a diaper bag all wrong. My mind was on price and "would my husband carry this", as opposed to quality and usability. So, we ended up with a diaper bag that was too small, crushed our items and that most people thought was a fishing/utility bag!
Now, with two kids in tow and lots of research in my belt, I am so much wiser! When shopping for a diaper bag you need to consider:
Storksak has a range of prices, from $150.00 -$400.00. Storksak Jess is $158.
FEATURES I LOVE:
- Water resistant canvas satchel
- Faux leather patent trim and chunky hardware.
- Dual front pockets, large back pocket
- Six roomy internal pockets with one zip pocket
- Wipe clean lining and wipe-able exterior
- Padded changing mat
- Separate insulated bottle holder to keep fluids warm or cool for up to 4 hours (time will vary depending on external temperature).
- Adjustable, wide shoulder strap.
WIN WIN WIN
I am sure you are drooling for a Jess StorkSak too! Let me pull a wipe out of my so-chic Jess StorkSak for you! What, you say there is an opportunity that you can pull a wipe out of your OWN StorkSak!? You are RIGHT! StorkSak was generous enough to offer one Buzz reader the chance to win the same StorkSak I have - the Jess in Army.
MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY:
Subscribe now to the Storksak Style sheet, a monthly electronic newsletter with insider information about sale items, special discounts, bag design details and gift suggestions. You only get 1 e-mail a month. I know, I subscribe! Plus, be automatically entered for a chance to win a Storksak bag during their monthly giveaways. Leave a comment so I know!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and StorkSak. Leave me your permalink!
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest! Leave the Tweet Link!