Plus, Mia Belle Baby introduces us to the Royal Dreams Collection featuring patent-pending Slumber Totes which cradles and soothes babies during sleep. Equipped with its own “soother” and fashioned after the European tradition of baby sleeping bags, the Mia Belle Baby Slumber Totes help oral and thumb-sucking babies learn how to self soothe and go back to sleep on their own during the night. Sweet! Listen to what one customer said:
"My 4 month old baby never slept more than 4 hours in a row UNTIL she started sleeping in this product. The first night, she slept 9 hours, and the second night, 8 hours. She LOVES the soothing mechanism and when she wakes up at night, soothes herself back to sleep. I'm obsessed!"
I am thinking that would make a wonderful baby shower gift. In a sense, you are giving a new mom the gift of sleep!
Another cute item is the Mia Belle Bunny Pal and Pacifier Clip Set. This cuddly little buddy made of Mia Belle's signature Snuggle Pie knit is sure to become every tots favorite companion. The specially designed bunny ears also function as a soother to help baby self sooth at home or on-the-go. Detachable custom fleur-de-lis pacifier and bunny clip doubles the convenience factor.
- Exclusive, Patent Pending bed time soother that doubles as bunny ears
- Machine washable and dryable
- Allows parent to attach bunny and pacifier to any object including baby, stroller, blanky etc.
WIN WIN WINWell, what's a party without a gift? Mia Belle Baby is offering one Busy Mom and the Mom Buzz reader the Mia Belle Bunny Pal and Pacifier Clip Set! Now be careful, there are TWO Mandatory Entries before you can do all of the extra entries!
Mandatory Entry #1: Visit Mia Belle Baby and tell me what color Mia Belle Bunny Pal and Pacifier Clip Set you want.
Mandatory Entry #2: Visit Mia Belle Baby and tell me your favorite item other than the Mia Belle Bunny Pal and Pacifier Clip Set!
EXTRA ENTRIES- LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH!
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and Mia Belle Baby - 5 Extra Entries
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Add the blog party button (see right sidebar) - 3 extra entries. Leave a comment for each.
- Blog about the New Year's Party! Link to your three favorite sponsors, the Mom Buzz and Busy Mom - 3 extra entries. Leave 3 comments with your permalink for this entry!
- Enter Busy Mom's Blog Party Contest of the Day!
- Add the Busy Mom's button to your site!