What is really awesome is how they are updating and adding to their bath line, listening to what parents have to say. For example, they recently added a new Bath Toy Scoop to their line-up - a Pink Bug Pod. Sure, it's only available at Babies "R" Us, but that is completely accessible for parents! Plus, their ever-popular Bug Pod and Frog Pod are still available to order online, at Babies "R"Us and many other retailers. These Pods are a must-have, because they act as a drainable scoop for collecting and rinsing toys. It attaches to the bathtub wall with either super-strong adhesive strips or screws, so it stays out of your way after your child's bath!
Don't even get me started on their Potty Bench. It is lower to the ground than other potties, easy to clean, stylish and is honestly the best potty my son has ever used. It's our 4th potty - I know what I am talking about.
And most exciting is their new, innovative line of bath toys that are TBpA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free! From zany ducks that come in bright colors to cool bath time toys that come with three "water bugs" and a net. Your child can try to catch those water bugs with the net as they glide across the water. And there is MORE! If you want to see them, check out Boon's Facebook page and see what else they have that will bring bath time to a whole new level of fun and safety!
So, since the Mom Buzz thinks every child should have some Boon in their bathroom, Boon, Inc. has offered one lucky reader either a Frog Pod or red Lady Bug Pod.
HOW CAN I GET SOME BOON IN THE BATHROOM?
Great question. First:
The mandatory, first entry is to visit Boon, Inc. and tell me what your favorite bath product is.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and Boon, Inc.
- Add Boon, Inc to your Facebook!
- Sign up for the Boon, Inc. Newsletter (bottom, right of their homepage) - Leave a comment here for your entry.
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Visit Busy Mom and enter her contest of the day - leave a comment here so I know!
- Add the New Year's Party Button to your site (see right side bar) - 4 extra entries! Leave a comment for each.
- Blog about the New Year's Party - with a link to the Mom Buzz and Busy Mom and three of your favorite sponsors - 4 extra entries. Leave a comment for each extra entry.
- Add Busy Mom's button to your site for an extra entry.
Contest ends the 15th at Midnight! Please refer to contest rules (right sidebar).