I think lots of moms can learn from my sister. LABEL YOUR ITEMS! (And check the labels, too). And a good place to start labeling is Label Lighthouse.
Dance classes, camps, playgroups ... our kids have so many opportunities to misplace and accidentally exchange items with other children. But Label Lighthouse has a label for EVERYTHING. There are two different package options, with three sizes in each package. Choose between the Super Package or Starter Package:
1. Super Package:120 LabelLighthouse.com Stikins™ Labels
- 48 clothing labels
- 24 shoe and bag labels
- 48 micro labels
- 24 clothing labels
- 12 shoe and bag labels
- 24 micro labels
•High quality durable material
• Washer and dryer safe
• Easy to use, stick on to wash care label
• No iron-on, no sew-on name labels
• Name labels used by thousands of satisfied parents, click Stamp of Approval button for reviews.
Here is what one mom has to say:
I give them a 5 star rating! Finally name labels that I don't have to iron on or sew on and they do stay on in the laundry!
Karen, mother of 3, ONWIN WIN WIN
With summer right around the corner and lots of activities planned, don't lose an item! Win a SUPER PACK of LabelLighthouse Stikins™!
To enter(MANDATORY): Visit Label Lighthouse and tell me one thing about the labels not mentioned in this review.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)