I love The Diaper Clutch! I have been on the search for a diaper clutch for a while, something to hold my diapers and wipes in an organized fashion. There are so many benefits!
- Instead of digging in my diaper bag for wipes and dipes, I can find them a lot easier with The Diaper Clutch.
- Diapers are no longer all scrunched up on the bottom of my bag, along with cracker crumbs, spilled milk and other weird things...
- I don't need to take the whole diaper bag into a restroom with me, when I need to change the Monster's dipe.
- If I am running a quick errand with the Monster, why drag the diaper bag? Just grab The Diaper Clutch, run the errand and feel loads lighter!
- Style: There were so many patterns to choose from! Floral, Camo, Japanese, Cartoons ...there is something for EVERYONE. I personally love the Girl Camo, but check out the other styles that are available, too!
- Size: One of the benefits of a diaper clutch is not having scrunched up diapers. So I didn't want the diaper clutch I choose to do the same thing. But The Diaper Clutch easily holds my Monster's size four dipes, plus a Huggies Wipes Refill Pack.
- Easy-to-Use: My hands are full when changing Monster's Dipe.So I need to be able to pull out a fresh dipe and wipes easily. Yup! The Diaper Clutch let's me do that. That's because it has a UNIQUE, EASY-ACCESS WINDOW to the wipes! Plus, it's easy to change the Huggies Wipe Refill, too. Just pop it out of the pocket and put a new one in.
- Craftmanship: Well Made! Sturdy! If it can handle living in my diaper bag, it can handle living in yours!
Jealous? Admit it! You want my diaper clutch. Well, SURPRISE! One lucky Mom Buzz reader gets a diaper clutch from The Diaper Clutch!
WIN WIN WIN
Win a diaper clutch of your choice, from The Diaper Clutch!
To enter, you MUST visit The Diaper Clutch and tell me your FAVORITE STYLE!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Tell me your worst "diaper changing in public" story!