Imagine this. You are out on a playdate. Your child trips and falls. Uh-oh. Scraped knee. You grab your diaper bag and pull out ... hmmm... diaper cream, change of clothes, diaper clutch, spare clothes, spare diapers, gummies, crackers, Flip Camcorder...uh. Bigger Uh-Oh.
Now check out MediBuddy, a product from Me4Kidz. MediBuddy is a small "carry anywhere" case that holds everything you need in case of a small wound or sting. Inside your MediBuddy you will find:
- (15) Latex Free Crayon Bandages
- (1) 3" Knee & Elbow Bandage
- (1) Sting Relief Pad
- (4) 2" x 2" Gauze Pads
- (3) 5" x 8" Sting-Free Antiseptic Wipes
- (1) Burn Relief Cream
- (2) Antibiotic Ointments
- (12) Fun Stickers
And when you shop from Me4Kidz, you are shopping from a family owned & operated company where all products are made in the USA, 10% of profits go to the disabled community and 100% recycled plastic is used!
WIN WIN WIN
You can win your VERY OWN MEDIBUDDY! I am so EXCITED for you! I absolutely LOVE mine! Here is how you enter:
MANDATORY: Visit Me4Kidz, type in your zipcode and tell me what retailer you can purchase MediBuddy from.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about this contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Where would you keep your Medibuddy?