In fact, Corline from Over the Top Aprons says it best. She believes we should look chic, stylish, a bit charming and just down right terrific when we are cooking for family and entertaining guests.
"Put on the little apron that says "you". Pick a style that expresses who you are - have fun, and bring out the smiles. You will feel terrific and oh, my, others will see you look terrific."
Over the Top Aprons has a wide variety of apron styles. You will find:
- Skirt Aprons (1/2 apron)
- Bib/Full Aprons
- Hostess/Party Aprons
- Mommy and Me Aprons
- Maternity Aprons
- Child's Aprons (Size 6 to 8)
- Toddler Aprons (Size 2 to 4)
WIN WIN WIN
Win a black/ white toddler apron for a little girl you love! It will fit sizes 2 - 4. It has polka dots on one side and black swirls on white on the reverse.
To Enter: Visit Over the Top Aprons and leave a comment in the guest book about your favorite apron! Leave a comment here too, as your "official entry".
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and Over the Top Aprons.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Follow the Over the Top Apron Blog! (Leave a comment here for your official entry).
- Award someone the Over the Top Blog Award! You can find it on the right hand sidebar of Over the Top Aprons Blog. Let me know who you awarded it to in a comment. And, here's the kicker. Make sure they show it off on their blog.
- Do you have a suggestion for a new apron, style or pattern? Leave it here for an extra entry! (Unlimited entries for suggestions if you do all of the above!)