Ferrero has donated $150,000 to Share Our Strength (the nation’s leading charitable organization to end childhood hunger in the United States) and is giving you a chance to add to that donation with a click of a button! Right now, if you log on to Share Something Sweet and use it to "send something sweet" (aka: a customizable e-card) Ferrero will donate $1 per e-card sent, up to $10,000. And for every person that joins the Ferrero Facebook page, "Ferrero Lovers Unite," Ferrero will donate another $1 to Share Our Strength (up to $1,000)!
So this is what I am asking the Mom Buzz readers to do today!
1. Send a sweet e-card from Ferrero. Send it to your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your coworkers - or even to me!
2. Join Ferrero Lovers Unite on Facebook!
It's THAT SIMPLE! Leave a comment and let me know if you send that e-card or join the Ferrero Facebook!
Plus, once you are on Ferrero's site you will find other fun things to do.
1. Find out your Chocolate Personality! I have a Ferrero Rocher® Chocolates Personality
2. Check out some Holiday Tips!
3. Learn about Ferrero Events!
4. And lots more!
So do your part to end hunger here in America! Send an e-card! And a BIG THANK YOU to Family Review Network for allowing the Mom Buzz to spread the word!