So, I was in luck when I was recently given a 12.5 ounce can of Lemon-Scented Pledge to use at my house. The scent was nice, not overpowering to my sensitive nose. Plus, it REMOVES up to 84 percent of ALLERGENS IN DUST! That's awesome for us allergy sufferers.
And I am not limited to using it to clean peanut butter off my wooden table. I can also use it to clean strawberry milk off the leather couch! And it also cleans stainless steel, marble and granite, although I haven't had that need in my house. We are wood and leather kind of people.
Plus, did you know that Pledge makes a load of other products to help clean wood, floors, glass, electronics and more? Like Pledge Dry Cloths can help remove dust, hair, dirt and dander from all surfaces. It has these little pockets that grab and hold these allergens. And Pledge also has a Fabric Sweeper to remove pet hair from fabrics. It picks up as much hair as 145 sheets of that sticky roller paper! Way cool.
But, back to the benefits of Lemon-Scented Pledge:
- Remove dust, dirt, smudges and common allergens
- Protects from water spills and stains
- no wax formula, no residue build-up
How to Enter:MANDATORY FIRST ENTRY:
What other Pledge product would you like to try or have you tried?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)