I was tagged by Small Town Mommy. I have to reveal EIGHT things about me.
What could y'all possibly want to know now! What more do I have to give!? :smile:
1. I am an obsessive compulsive list maker. Lists. Everywhere. I have lists to keep track of my lists.
2. I like the smell of Pine-Sol. And unlike other cleaners, where I can clean an area and stop. If I start with Pine-Sol I have to clean the whole house with Pine-Sol. I think there is a drug in there to make it addictive.
3. My favorite chocolate is York Peppermint Patty.
4. When I am pregnant, my belly button pops out. Immediately. My belly button knows before a pee-stick.
5. I call pregnancy tests pee-sticks.
6. Instead of asking my son if he has to use the potty, I ask if he has to go "peepeecaca" - all one word. "Do you have to go peepeecaca?"
7. My birthday lands on Thanksgiving this year. So stop by and say hi.
8. I can't sing. It makes my husband's ears bleed when I try.
So that is eight things about me you may not have known. Now,when you play tag don't you tag the people that are closest? So I am going through the last eight people that commented. You poor blogger! No one will ever comment again! LOL! (Seriously, please keep the comments coming!)
1. Sasha Says
2. La Mom
4. Jolly Mom