I was tagged by Felicia at Go Graham Go. This one is a little different. You are supposed to share seven things you learned the first month you were a mom. Here we go!
1. How babies sleep so much, yet so little.
2. How quickly the pain of labor fades.
3. That moms have super hearing, awakening at the slightest shnuffle of their newborn.
4. To trust your gut when it comes to your baby.
5. If you have a boy, you will be peed on.
6. How sweet your child's head smells. (Honest)
7. How much you can love someone you just met.
1. Rhymes with Dana
2. Mrs. Rodgers Neighborhood
3. Fertile in September
4. Tales from Winston's World.
Have fun sharing!