Let's Play Tag!
To begin, a quote from Finding Nemo.
Marlin: Dory, listen to me. We're going to play a game.
Dory: A game?
Marlin: Yeah, a game.
Dory: I love games! Pick me!
So let's play a game! The Mom Buzz has been TAGGED by Irene at Happy Healthy Families! I love these games ... so I am ready to spread the love.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Eight Things about Erin from the Mom Buzz
1. I turn 30 next month. :weep:
2. I am drinking a White Russian right now. (Which explains my overly excited post on Ohana Mama about Bummas).
3. I have had work done by a Plastic Surgeon. (Don't you want to know what? It wasn't breast augmentation...)
4. My husband has had work done by a Plastic Surgeon too. LOL. Not really about me, but still interesting!
5. I like to write silly poems and stories. Hence the Tweet Poem.
6. I honeymooned in Hawaii.
7. I want to visit Australia.
8. If I had a girl I would name her either Kensey or Veronica.
Now, who shall be it next? I tag:
1. Go Graham Go
2. Jolly Mom
3. Custom Blog Designs
4. My Sentiments ExactLee
5. For the Love of Baby
6. Life in a House of Blue
7. Nothing But Purple
8. Small Town Mommy
Have fun ladies!